Last modified: FEBRUARY 18, 2020
- Please review these terms and conditions of use carefully.This document states the terms and conditions (“Terms”). These Terms constitute a contractual agreement between you and us. By visiting, accessing, using the Website, you express your understanding and acceptance of these Terms. As used in this document, the terms “you” or “your” refers to you, any entity you represent, your or its representatives, successors, assigns and affiliates, and any of your or their devices. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, navigate away from the Website and cease using it.
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use the Website, unless the age of majority in your jurisdiction is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, in which case you must be at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction.
- Use of the Website is not permitted where prohibited by law.
2. Intellectual Property:
- We grant you right to access and use the Website, including all content available therein (the “Content”) on your computer or mobile device consistent with these Terms.
- The Content on the Website including text, graphical images, photographs, music, video, software, scripts and trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein are owned by and/or licensed to us.
- All Proprietary Materials are subject to copyright, trademark and/or other rights under the laws of applicable jurisdictions, including domestic laws, foreign laws, and international conventions. We reserve all our rights over our Proprietary Materials. Except as otherwise explicitly permitted, you agree not to copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, or in any other way exploit, in whole or in part, any Content.
3. Content on the Website:
- You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable.
- You acknowledge that we may at our sole discretion refuse to publish, remove, or block access to any Content for any reason, or for no reason at all, with or without notice.
4. User Conduct:
- You represent and warrant that all the information and content provided by you to us is accurate and current and that you have all necessary rights, power and authority to agree to these Terms.
- You hereby expressly authorize us to monitor, record and log any of your activities on the Website.
- You agree not to use the Websites for any unlawful purpose or in any way that is prohibited by these Terms.
- You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations.
- You agree not to use the Websites in any way that exposes us to criminal or civil liability.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for all acts and omissions that occur as a result of your use of the Website.
- We reserve the right to take appropriate action against any user for any unauthorized use of the Website, including civil, criminal and injunctive redress and the termination of any user’s use of the Website.
6. Copyright and Intellectual Property Claims:
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not infringe the copyright, trademark or other proprietary informational rights of any party.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time by posting such amended Terms to the Website.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of LiabilitiesREAD THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AS IT LIMITS OUR LIABILITY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW:
- The Website may contain links to third-party websites which are independent of us.
- We assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of and make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of information contained in any third party websites.
- We have no right or ability to edit the content of any third party websites. You acknowledge that we shall not be liable for any and all liability arising from your use of any third party websites.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SUCH DAMAGES ARISE FROM YOUR USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE.
8. General Terms:
- These Terms, as amended from time to time, constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior agreements between you and us and may not be modified without our written consent.
- If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid and unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- These Terms are not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with our prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction.
- If these Terms or any other documents between you and us are translated and executed in any language other than English and there is any conflict as between the translation and the English version, the English version shall control.